The following corporate values have been established to guide the behaviour of all employees as they strive to achieve the Company’s vision and mission;
Manpower Capital Uganda ltd is a proudly Ugandan Company and is committed to the development
of the country and its people.
- Is optimistic about the future of Uganda and is committed to making a substantial
contribution to its development and the East African Region.
- Will strive to build strong, enduring partnerships with professionals, suppliers, customers,
employees and the Authorities.
Fairness and Transparency
Manpower Capital Uganda ltd’s strength is derived from the skill and commitment of all its
consultants, staff and clients. Success is achieved by
- Recognizing the role and contribution of every staff and in return providing commensurate
benefits and rewards, a pillar of best practice.2
- Recognizing and valuing human diversity while treating all clients on equal status and
respecting individual rights.
- Commitment to maximizing human potential through encouragement of self-improvement
programmes, provision of performance improvement education, training and development to
ensure up to date and contemporary best practice.
Manpower Capital Uganda ltd is result oriented and is capable of success as an independent
consultancy unit. The Consultancy encourages and assists its clients to
- Set clear goals for themselves and thrive on challenges, competition and achievement of
- Have the skills and organizational capacity of clients periodically reviewed to turn them into
formidable independent centres of excellence.
- Subscribe to competent providers of management tools/services and apply appropriate
management techniques to develop competitive capacity.
Manpower Capital Uganda ltd and its staff are committed to continuous improvement and will
- Invest in appropriate technologies to enhance competitiveness and safeguard the future
prosperity of all stakeholders.
- Produce high quality products that represent ever increasing value for money to clients.
- Provide superior customer service.
Honesty and Integrity
Manpower Capital Uganda ltd and all its staff are open and honest in all their dealings and are
- The principle of free and fair competition
- Respect the opinions and feeling of others
- Freedom of expression and open communication
- A code of ethics based on fairness, open dialogue, respect for diversity and for individuals